FIGMENT offers an alternative to the traditional art scene in Boulder, Colorado, using interaction and collaboration as tools for wild creativity, and being completely free and open to the public. For information about our 2017 event in Boulder, please visit our Event Page!
Remember to bring anything that you might need for the day.
There is a Farmers Market taking place across the street on Saturday. There will be restrooms available.
- Picnic food and snacks to eat and share.
- Sun protection: Sunscreen, a floppy hat or parasol, and sunglasses.
- Toys: kites, hula hoops, croquet sets, water guns… anything that you want to play with or invite others to join you in!
- Any necessary medications.
- Costumes: FIGMENT is the perfect time to play make-believe (for both kids & adults!)
- Bicycles or roller skates: Boulder Public Library grounds are mostly grass. Bike concierge will be provided.
The following items are PROHIBITED at Boulder Public Library – please do not bring them:
- Glass containers
- Cars (there is nearby parking available)
- Anything that is not legal to have in public in Boulder, Colorado.
BRINGING YOUR ART
We invite you to bring your art, performance, or artistic endeavors — and hope that you will take advantage of FIGMENT as a creative outlet for your work. Please note that you cannot bring anything that needs to be staked into the ground, be connected to a power source, plotted on the map, or scheduled for a stage or performance area unless your project is pre-registered with FIGMENT.
Submissions are open as of March 1st.
The submissions deadline for projects will be June 1st, 2017. As a reminder, the event is held on July 8th. Please keep this in mind when submitting your proposal.